We can only give prices over the phone. Everyone wants fair and clearly stated prices for goods and services. But in the field of wildlife removal, every job is different: the type of animal, the damage
they have done, the type of building they are in, and so on, all factor into the price. In short, you simply need to call us at
describe your problem, and you can get a price estimate on the phone. If you like what you hear, you can schedule an appointment. If the job is complex, a final price can't be quoted until a full on-site inspection of your home has been performed.
We are very conscious of cost concerns, and provide an excellent bargain. Our methods always result in a permanent solution, and we are the best long-term value
for the investment you've put into your house or building. Be aware that failure to address the problem could wind up far more costly - animals cause damage, and the longer
the problem is not addressed, the worse the damage can become.
Here are some of the special considerations for nuisance wildlife control professionals:
- Licensing & Certification: Wildlife removal is regulated by special laws issued by the Michigan Wildlife, Fish & Game commissions, as well as Michigan departments of agriculture. In addition, our technicians have all applicable Michigan and Oakland County
- Liability Insurance: We carry liability insurance, to protect ourselves and you against possible accidents or damage inherent in dealing with the risks of climbing on roofs, in attics, dealing with unpredictable wildlife, etc.
- Danger & Risks: This is a dangerous industry, involving extensive ladder work, work on roofs, inside attics, under homes, etc. Not to mention the risk of handling wild animals, which can injure or transmit a variety of potentially lethal diseases.
- Advanced Training: Nuisance wildlife removal is a highly complex field, requiring several years' worth of training before true expertise.
- Equipment: Each of our technicians has a service truck, with contractor cap and ladders, and dozens of different types of traps and tools, from large cage traps, to excluder funnels, to snake tongs, to snare poles, and so on.
Hot Summers and Cold winters will drive Oakland County's wildlife right into your home!
Most companies only remove these critters once they are already in your home. However, our company takes
pride in our wildlife prevention services as well! It is extremely important to peform routine inspections
to your property to make sure these critters don't gani easy access to rent free living in your home. As cute
as some wildlife critters are, I can guarentee you do not want them putting your family and pets at risk of
health related illnesses from living in a home inhabited by wildlife critters. We answer our phones 24 hours a
day, 7 days a week to better service you and answer all of your questions.
We service the following cities: Andersonville, Austin Corners, Brandon Gardens,
Bunny Run, Campbells Corner, Charing Cross, Clintonville, Clyde, Commerce,
Davisburg, Drayton Plains, East Highland, Five Points, Four Towns, Gingellville,
Glengary, Goodison, Groveland Corners, Hickory Ridge, Highland, Huron Heights,
Jossman Acres, Kensington, Lake Orion Heights, Lakeville, New Hudson,
Newark, Oak Grove, Oakley Park, Oakwood, Oxbow, Perry Lake Heights, Rose Center,
Rose Corners, Rudds Mill, Seven Harbors, Springfield, Thomas, Union Lake, Walters,
Waterford, Waterstone, West Highland, Westacres, White Lake, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms,
Franklin, Holly, Lake Orion, Leonard, Milford, Ortonville, Oxford,
Wolverine Lake, Auburn Hills, Berkley, Birmingham, Bloomfield Hills, Clarkston,
Clawson, Farmington, Ferndale, Hazel Park, Huntington Woods, Keego Harbor,
Lake Angelus, Lathrup Village, Northville, Oak Park, Orchard Lake Village,
Pleasant Ridge, Rochester, South Lyon, Sylvan Lake, Walled Lake, Wixom,
, Royal Oak
, and Troy
We service Oakland County as well as the following counties: Monroe County, Lenawee County,
Hilsdale County, Branch County, Calhoun County, Jackson County,
Barry County, Eaton County, Ingham County, St. Clair County, Shiawassee County, Clinton County,
Ionio County, Montcalm County, Gratiot County, Saginaw County, Tuscola County, Sanilac County,
Lapeer County, Genesee County, Macomb County, Wayne County, Washtenaw County, and Livingston County.
To learn more about our services, visit the Oakland County wildlife removal